Tuesday, June 7, 2011

T2P Week 1 reflection

At first coming in the course/coursework and the timing of the classes seemed daunting.  However, there was an instant sense of connection and comfort from not only the professor, but my fellow classmates as well.  By being able to converse in groups it gave me a better understanding of how to view certain concepts.  It was awesome to hold a conversation with those in class and fill in the "holes" of my thought process, and I believe it was this open conversation that lent itself to becoming more comfortable.  It was weird at first to have such freedom in a classroom but it actually made me think harder and more outside of the norm.  I feel like I actually started to obtain more information from that process than simply having facts thrown at me for 6 hours.  I hope to learn how to go about this process on my own and keep students constantly engaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment